الوصف الوظيفي (عدد الشواغر: 1)
- Supporting the auditing team in their daily functions.
- Verifying clients financial information.
- Planning and performing client financial audits.
- Resolving client audit queries efficiently.
- Ensuring compliance with SOCPA and office best practices.
Diploma’s degree in accounting.
No prior job experience, except the internship.
Advanced knowledge of MS Office software.
Familiarity with the Code of Ethics.
Strong communication skills.
Excellent time management skills.
Ability to handle sensitive financial information.